St Clare Preschool is a Catholic early childhood education program that fosters joy, curiosity, confidence and spiritual connection in a welcoming community.
We’re excited for you and your child to become part of our St. Clare family. In order to make this transition into the room smoother, we’ve included a list of what you should bring for your child’s first day in the infant room. Please make sure all items are labeled.
• Extra sets of clothing
• Jacket (if weather is cold)
• Lunch items
• Labeled bottles with lids
• Labeled sippy cup (if old enough) with lids if possible
• Doctor’s note for each medication
• Diaper cream
• Diaper wipes (each family brings one package a month)
• Binky (if needed)
• Sleep-sack or swaddle (St. Clare can provide these if needed)
• Pictures of people authorized to pick up (make sure they’re labeled with person’s name)
• Photo collage
Thank you so much for your support. We look forward to providing a loving
environment for your child. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to us.
Carolina and Tsering