St Clare Preschool is a Catholic early childhood education program that fosters joy, curiosity, confidence and spiritual connection in a welcoming community.
Infant Program Goals
- To provide a loving, caring atmosphere where physical affection is freely given.
- To provide a joyful, enthusiastic and spontaneous approach with the children.
- To meet each child's physical needs.
- To provide a positive transition from Infant to Toddler Class.
- To develop staff potential through proper supervision by making expectations clear, following through to see that expectations are met, and utilizing staff input and their abilities.
- To give each child personal attention, to prevent under- and over-stimulation, and to maintain a more relaxed atmosphere.
- To be supportive of parents encouraging their involvement, and maintaining open and honest communication.