St Clare Preschool is a Catholic early childhood education program that fosters joy, curiosity, confidence and spiritual connection in a welcoming community.
Classroom Volunteer Needs
Each classroom has Room Parent Coordinators. These parents, two from each class, oversee the various opportunities and needs for their classroom. Listed below are some of the ways you can get involved.
- Reading to children at drop-off and pick-up time
- Helping a child with a learning material or new toy
- Outside play yard maintenance and improvements
- Sharing your career or interests with our children
- Helping with art projects
- Substituting in classrooms
- Cooking experiments
- Fundraising projects
- Sharing cultural customs or items